- Advanced Pharma Miami has more than 50 years of combined experience in Phase I development
- Successfully conducted over 150 studies
- Our site is located in the heart of Miami with a drawl capability of over 4 million potential participants.
- Current Database of over 25,000 plus special populations
- 100 % GCP compliant
- Averaging a recruitment and retention rate of over 96% with NO 483’s
- 100 plus bed capacity
- Hurricane rated up to category 5 with generator ability to self sustain for 14 days
- Over 40,000 square foot facility
NASH • Hepatic Impairment • Renal impairment • Endocrinology • Women’s Health • Dermatology • CV • Immunology • CNS
Customers we’ve worked with for over the past 10 years
Now offering Onsite FibroScan Services for NASH, NAFLD and Hepatic Impairment Studies
Additionally, it increases our capabilities in conducting NASH, NAFLD and Hepatic Impairment studies with our robust database.
phase I services, clinical research
Advanced Pharma – Miami has implemented safety procedures in accordance with the local, state and federal directives and regulations. In utilizing all essential PPE to ensure patient and staff safety, Advanced Pharma – Miami is confident in opening our site and conducting clinical trials.
2950 NW 83rd Street, Miami, Florida 33147
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Main Contact: 305-220-2727