Advanced Pharma – Miami is committed to finding new and better ways to treat various diseases. Together, with your participation in clinical trials, we can advance medicine, develop new treatments and improve lives.
A clinical trial is a research study that is conducted to find safe and effective treatments for a variety of health conditions. Clinical trials are critical to the advancement of medicine and to improving patient health.
- Receive care from a doctor or specialist at no charge, with no insurance needed.
- Contribute to the advancement of medicine and help improve the lives of others.
- Consider new treatment options that are not yet widely available.
- Have a better understanding of your medical condition.
- Play an active role in your health care.
- Receive financial compensation for your time and travel.
Advanced Pharma – Miami’s Principals have been working with Pharmaceutical Companies, Advocacy Groups and Research Organizations since 2002. In conjunction with these groups; we’ve participated in over 1,000 clinical trials in a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Cardiology/Vascular Diseases
- Hepatology (Liver, Pancreatic, Gall Bladder)
- Infectious Diseases
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (Women’s Health)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, Throat)
- Pulmonary/Respiratory Diseases
Like our page and receive company updates
2950 NW 83rd Street, Miami, Florida 33147
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM EST
Main Contact: 305-220-2727